Imagine Classical Academy Indigo Ranch Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment at Imagine Classical Academy Indigo Ranch. To apply, please complete the secure online application form. (Required fields are marked with a *). You will need to complete the form in one sitting. In addition to the following information you’ll want to have available, you will also be able to upload an optional resume. If you are applying for a substitute teacher position, we utilize subs registered through D49.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Technology Teacher – Job Description
Middle School Science Teacher – Job Description
Elementary Teacher – Job Description
In addition to standard contact, employment & educational histories, you will want to have the following information available:
- Certifications – state licensing, core content testing information
- Military Service – branch, service dates
- Driving Record (if you’re duties require transportation) – licensing information
- References – three (3) professional references from an employer or supervisor
- Emergency Contact – contact information for emergency purposes
Due to the large volume of applications received, we will only reply to those who will be considered a possible match for a position. Here are some general requirements:
- In accordance with the federal No Child Left Behind regulations, candidates must meet “highly qualified” teacher requirements before being hired for teaching positions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must successfully complete a background check.
- Understand and have agreement to uphold all of Imagine Schools’ operating ideals and philosophies.
- Understand and commit to a fidelity of treatment with all Imagine Classical Academy curricula and
instructional and assessment processes.
- Work with peers and administration to engage in relational learning and accomplish the following:Create a positive atmosphere in the classroom to help ensure success for individual student learning
- Set a plan for classroom management
- Model and instruct virtuous character traits and promote growth in wisdom, virtue, and compassion in self and students
- Develop units and lesson plans in line with Imagine Classical Academy philosophy and curriculum
- Create and administer a variety of assessments to monitor progress
- Work with parents to ensure growth, progress and success for each student in the classroom
- Communicate progress with parents and work together to ensure tasks are completed
- Attend meetings, conferences, and in-services as required
- Coordinate special events and field trips to enrich curriculum
We Will Not Discriminate
We affirm that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religious belief, gender, or special needs, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefit of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity, including equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, visit the Office for Civil Rights webpage on Ed.gov, or call 1.800.421.3481 (Para obtener información adicional en cuanto a la notificación sobre la no discriminación, visite Oficina de Derechos Civiles en la página web Ed.gov en donde se encuentran la dirección y el teléfono del despacho que sirve su localidad, o llame al 1.800.421.3481).
Please direct inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies to (las preguntas con respecto a las normas de no discriminación se deben dirigir a):
Dr. Louis Fletcher, Compliance Officer
School District 49
10850 E. Woodmen Road
Peyton, CO 80831
Each school’s principal is that building’s designated administrator for monitoring daily alleged incidents of harassment or discrimination, and submitting monthly reports to the district’s compliance officer.
Frank Fowler, Principal
Imagine Classical Academy Indigo Ranch
6464 Peterson Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80923